Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Massive entrys in error log: ASyncKeyDatabase.cpp: ActiveSyncKeyDatabase::StoreFolderInfo: FolderNam
  •  
onalid

Send a private message to this user
We got a log file full of error message sice we updated to 7.2.2 build 4528:

[17/Aug/2011 17:16:20] ASyncKeyDatabase.cpp: ActiveSyncKeyDatabase::StoreFolderInfo: FolderName is empty
[17/Aug/2011 17:16:21] ASyncKeyDatabase.cpp: ActiveSyncKeyDatabase::StoreFolderInfo: FolderName is empty
[17/Aug/2011 17:16:23] ASyncKeyDatabase.cpp: ActiveSyncKeyDatabase::StoreFolderInfo: FolderName is empty
[17/Aug/2011 17:16:24] ASyncKeyDatabase.cpp: ActiveSyncKeyDatabase::StoreFolderInfo: FolderName is empty
[17/Aug/2011 17:16:26] ASyncKeyDatabase.cpp: ActiveSyncKeyDatabase::StoreFolderInfo: FolderName is empty
[17/Aug/2011 17:16:28] ASyncKeyDatabase.cpp: ActiveSyncKeyDatabase::StoreFolderInfo: FolderName is empty
[17/Aug/2011 17:16:30] ASyncKeyDatabase.cpp: ActiveSyncKeyDatabase::StoreFolderInfo: FolderName is empty
[17/Aug/2011 17:16:32] ASyncKeyDatabase.cpp: ActiveSyncKeyDatabase::StoreFolderInfo: FolderName is empty
[17/Aug/2011 17:16:33] ASyncKeyDatabase.cpp: ActiveSyncKeyDatabase::StoreFolderInfo: FolderName is empty
[17/Aug/2011 17:16:35] ASyncKeyDatabase.cpp: ActiveSyncKeyDatabase::StoreFolderInfo: FolderName is empty
[17/Aug/2011 17:16:36] ASyncKeyDatabase.cpp: ActiveSyncKeyDatabase::StoreFolderInfo: FolderName is empty
[17/Aug/2011 17:16:37] ASyncKeyDatabase.cpp: ActiveSyncKeyDatabase::StoreFolderInfo: FolderName is empty
[17/Aug/2011 17:16:39] ASyncKeyDatabase.cpp: ActiveSyncKeyDatabase::StoreFolderInfo: FolderName is empty
[17/Aug/2011 17:16:40] ASyncKeyDatabase.cpp: ActiveSyncKeyDatabase::StoreFolderInfo: FolderName is empty
[17/Aug/2011 17:16:42] ASyncKeyDatabase.cpp: ActiveSyncKeyDatabase::StoreFolderInfo: FolderName is empty
[17/Aug/2011 17:16:45] ASyncKeyDatabase.cpp: ActiveSyncKeyDatabase::IsKeyValid: FolderName is empty
[17/Aug/2011 17:16:51] Last message repeated 82 times

The whole error log is full of there. It happend because there is a mobile that wants to sync email-data. user/password is correct. I see in active connections that the mobile connect for a second, then disconnects and there is one line more in the error log.
The trouble is, that the mobile is not here and i can´t simply delete the account on the mobile and create a new one. What will happen if i do a wipe in users/username/device/mobile? Will the complete account being deleted or only the transfered emails?

Thank for help!
Andre

---
Thanks, Andre
  •  
ccjwells

If I remember correctly. if you issue the wipe command from the Kerio Administrator it will completely wipe the device. It's a security measure meant for stolen devices.

If you want to try the account set up again, I would suggest removing the account from the device and then just deleting the device entry from that user's mobile devices listing.
  •  
onalid

I will check that. Entry´s in the Error log gettin more and more... Sad

---
Thanks, Andre
  •  
McIrish

I see this all the time. I delete the user account on the phone and remove the device from kerio and a couple weeks alter the problem is back. I have no idea what is causing it.
Previous Topic: SMTP Greeting Delay
Next Topic: SPAM from Hosted Domain
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Oct 20 03:13:38 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00399 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.