Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » returned E-mails (Problem with some E-mails )
  •  
boki

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

I have recently discovered problem with E-mail sending.
Some of my users are complaining that they got E-mail bounced back. Normally those E-mail contains attachment, but if I send E-mail with the attachment even greater size I haven't got the same issues.
On the server I have found several error messages. Most of them are like this(I am not sure whether is this message could be the clue):
mail_queue.cpp:THEF decoding of message/opt/kerio/mailserver/store/queue/2e/4e4dda 75-00199500.eml faild: TNEF stream contains unsupported properties

Any idea?
  •  
p0ddie

Send a private message to this user
The header of the bounced mail would be a lot more interesting. Obfuscate the addresses, but please leave the remainder intact... Oh, and check if the button to automatically decode winmail.dat files is checked or not, because that's what this log entry is most likely about. Perhaps some brand-spanking-new Exchange 2011 server that bounces your mails and puts silly stuff into the bounces?
Previous Topic: How to restrict outgoing messages to specific email addresses
Next Topic: Kerio appliance not able to authenticate to Win2k AD
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Sep 19 17:19:15 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00376 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.