Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » KWF 6 Cannot redirect to user authentication page.
  •  
hatulek

Send a private message to this user
Hi all,

Today I upgraded to KWF 6 and noticed it is not possible to redirect the user to the firewall authentication page.
In the manual it's described and the option is available, but in the application it's not. Is it me Embarassed or is it KWF 6 Shocked ?

Regards M. Driessen

[Updated on: Wed, 09 June 2004 17:09]

•  
swordfish

hatulek

Authentication is not working in KWF 6 with proxy.
It work only with NAT.

It is horrow bugsssss.
  •  
Basss

This bug will be eliminated???

And the life is adjusted !!!
  •  
insanio

dear kerio!

this is a bug or the feature?
  •  
onderalp

I think my problem belongs to this topic..
After I updated my Kerio WinRoute Firewall from 5.1.10 to 6.0 Internet connection wasn't able anymore, nore for the clients, nore for the proxyserver on which the software is installed.

I updated from the feature within the firewall. I saw the program was fully converted to English after the update. Therefor it was Dutch, the user interface was a little different, I couldn't change the language as before the update. Isn't it logical to let the updates be in the same language as the interface is? And does anyone has the answer why the Internetconnection didn't work anymore? Just the case that authentication isn't supporting anymore?
I removed Kerio Firewall and installed it again, with 5.1.10 it works fine.

By forward thanx for any answers!

Onderalp

[Updated on: Wed, 16 June 2004 16:13]

•  
someone_null

well, I got the exact some problem with the redirection useless in winroute 6.. so, I make it my own way for redirection.. see what I did! I make a redirection rule, which redirect to login page, in http policy. so all the users who haven't login were redirect to login page.. once the user has login to the winroute.. user can just type any web page in the address bar.. and it's done.. but the allow rule for authenticated user has to be ahead of redirect rule just to avoid repeat redirection.
Previous Topic: MSN Messenger 6.2
Next Topic: FTP access failure
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 20:22:22 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00442 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.