Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KC using 7.1.4 enable AV issues
  •  
briansky

Send a private message to this user
HI,

We are currently using KC 7.1.4, how can I enable antivirus for Clam Antivirus, I saw Antivirus item at the left-hand side of Kerio Admin Console and if I check mark on "Use external antivirus" it said that "Clam AntiVirus is not running!" or we can just use "Use integrated Sophos antivirus engine" ?

Anyone can help, thanks.
  •  
Kedar

External antivirus is not included with Kerio Connect. You must install it and then enable it in Kerio Connect.
There are four related articles in our Knowledge Base, go to http://support.kerio.com and search for "ClamAV"
  •  
briansky

Thanks, but I found that if we enable the check mark and if ClamAV is not installed, the mail queues will be hold a long time and the message shown "result: delayed status 4.6.5 Antivirus check cannot be performed"

I think KC development team should aware this issues!
  •  
Kedar

It's similar to situation when external antivirus crashes (queue is waiting for possible antivirus recovery/restart).
Previous Topic: Address Book Config Tool hangs
Next Topic: Change default Contacts folder when creating a new contact
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 06:13:10 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00451 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.