Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Upgrade to 7.2.2 and emails won't delete from Blackberrys (After upgrade of Kerio emails will not delete from blacbkerry devices)
  •  
it@leonardsexpress.com

Send a private message to this user
Hello we just upgraded to the latest release of Kerio 7.2.2 on Sunday and also upgraded to the latest version of the Blackberry connector. We have a BES 5.0.2.29 running on our mailserver. The issue we are experiencing is that when deleting mail from our outlook (using kerio offline connector) the emails are not being removed from the blackberry devices. this was never a issue until upgrading.
We are running Kerio and the BES on the same windows 2008 R2 64 Bit server. Office 2007 SP2 is the mail client on workstations (running win XP SP3 and Windows 7 SP1)
I believe we are also having the same issue when deleting from the blackberry and it is not deleting in Outlook/from the server.

Is anybody else experiencing this type of a issue after upgrading the mailserver to 7.2.2 and the Kerio Blackberry Connector?
I have restarted the blackberry services already, but other than that I am at a loss. RIM will not help and or support this type of a configuration as I have gone to them for support in the past and do not officially support or condone the Kerio integration.
Please let me know if you want any more information to help diagnose and solve.
HELP!

IT Admin
  •  
Kedar

Hi,
we know about this bug and it will be fixed in Kerio Connect 7.2.3
  •  
it@leonardsexpress.com

Hello Radek Sip thank you for your quick reply. When will this be released? We view this as a MAJOR bug / problem that needs to be fixed ASAP! Is there a hot fix or something we can do on our end to alleviate this problem? What do you suggest?
Thanks,
Chris

IT Admin
  •  
Kedar

There is no hotfix or patch for this issue. Probably downgrade is temporarily solution - please contact and consult it with Technical Support.

Kerio Connect 7.2.3 is now in QA and it's planned to be released in September.
Previous Topic: Opening Attachments in Internet Explorer
Next Topic: Possible bug renaming domain in 7.2.2
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Sep 22 20:46:45 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00408 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.