Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Possible bug renaming domain in 7.2.2
  •  
Matt S

Messages: 230
Karma: 6
Send a private message to this user
I renamed our primary domain, which generally worked ok however it did cause the server to lose everything in the root of the public contacts folder.

GAL contacts for connect users were there, subfolders were there, but that was it.

I've managed to restore from backup, however... shouldn't have happened.

our server is running Ubuntu Linux.
Previous Topic: Upgrade to 7.2.2 and emails won't delete from Blackberrys
Next Topic: How can I restore mail from archive
Goto Forum:
  


Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 18:08:13 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00330 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.
Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.4.