Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » How to restrict outgoing messages to specific email addresses
  •  
sanjayc

Send a private message to this user
I am on the lookout for a POP3+SMTP email server to be deployed on Windows 2008 server.

Due to company infosec policy, I want to know if Kerio support the following features:

1. In Kerio webmail client, while composing messages, users can only select from a list of pre-defined email addresses in the TO: box, i.e., only to those email addresses which are maintained in the users address book.

2. Mails can be sent out only to email addresses with specific domains.

Apologies if this question has already been put or answered.

Thanks.
  •  
sanjayc

Wow...does this forum get monitored by Kerio? A day without response is hardly a mail server product one can depend upon.

•  
TorW

This forum isn't monitored by Kerio and is not an official support resource. It's only for user-to-user support as mentioned in the AUP.
  •  
germanr

It is not a very neat solution, but for the second requirement, on a client that needed something similar I did this. Restricted some users to send to their own domain (on the users options).
Then created aliases that forward to outside mails, so that restrricted users will send to that short list.

German Ruiz
Home & Office
Kerio Prefered Partner
Uruguay
Previous Topic: no control panel/billing support?
Next Topic: returned E-mails
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Sep 19 15:32:47 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00434 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.