Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Send emails with time delay
  •  
Rooper

Send a private message to this user
In Outlook you can send an email with a time delay.

Is it possible to do this with Kerio WebMail? I haven't found this option yet. Just want to make sure, I haven't overlooked something.

Thanks...
  •  
p0ddie

Not in webmail or as a feature of Kerio, I am 100% sure of that. You can do that with a mail client such as Outlook, but not server-side (unless you use a smtp relay and make a time schedule to only send at a given time).
  •  
Rooper

Thanks for your reply.

In Outlook it works fine. One of our users just wanted to know if he can do this through Kerio directly. Now I can tell him it isn't working for sure.

•  
Charles B

This is an old thread, but I'm revisiting it because I have a manager (who came from a company using MS Exchange) insisting this is basic functionality of an email system, and why don't we have it?

He could schedule an email for later sending at his old company with MS Exchange(cert), and he used to be able to do it back when we used Zimbra (cert), but not with Kerio Connect.

The only workaround I can find is to do it in Outlook, following the Exchange instructions, and then don't shut Outlook down until after the scheduled time. Outlook will keep the scheduled message in its 'Outbox' until the scheduled time, and then send it to the server. It shows up at the scheduled time in the Kerio mail log as a Service: WebDAV transaction, like all other email from my Outlook users. This doesn't work for him, as he doesn't want to leave his laptop sitting there turned on and running Outlook all of the time.

It looks like this isn't a very high demand feature. While there is a "WebMail: Send Later option" in the Suggest an Idea feedback forum, it only has 12 votes.

Mid 2015: Quit Kerio and moved to Exchange 2013 and Meraki.
Kerio Control 8.4.0--Used since it was WinRoute, many years ago
Kerio Connect 8.4.0 on Ubuntu. Bought Connect just in time for the switch to NO SUPPORT(aka pay for support). Not. Happy.
  •  
fishtech

Fwiw, I have also been asked for this feature by a new Sales Manager recently.
She had found it very useful in the past.

ft.

•  
virat8586

You can go through this manual procedure for outlook:
1. Wirte your email content
2. click on options
3. delay delivery
4. mention your date and time in the "do not deliver before" option
and its done.

for more details you may check out EasyTechTools blog.
Its a tachnical blog...and they have some good and informative pages on outlook.
You can just google it
Previous Topic: How to use Trebuchet in Kerio Webmail?
Next Topic: Error 1911 When Installing / Upgrading Outlook Connector
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu May 25 21:59:50 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01008 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.