Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Windows Security browser login screen (Can the Windows login popup window be stopped)
  •  
GazzaBot

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

Everytime I open my browser I get a Windows Security popup, I then cancel it and get the Red firewall login screen, login and internet is available.

What do I need to do to not have the Windows logon window appear?

I have tried 'remember my password' with my local PC login.

I can live with it, but a customer of ours is not happy with this.

Many thanks
Gary
  •  
GazzaBot

I managed to get my browser to go directly to the red Control login by setting the Automatic Proxy to the default Kerio script.

This is fine for a desktop that stays in the office but not for a roaming laptop.

Gary
  •  
mat

i had this behavior too due to misconfigured http filters and/or policies. also had this issue once when Netbios name was misconfigured. Also, if you are not running a internal WINS server, this could cause such behavior for VPN laptop users.

what version you use?

hope this helps

M
Previous Topic: Some rules are inefficient (Kerio Web Filter is dsisabled)
Next Topic: Manage Skype Traffic - Bypasses Firewall Login
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Oct 20 10:35:43 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00436 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.