Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » How to create time ranges for several configured HTTP policies
  •  
Deck

Send a private message to this user
I have been using Kerio for quite sometime now. I found out that i cannot create time ranges for my HTTP Policies seperately. I can only create one general time schedule which will work for all HTTP policies. What exactly i need is to create a time schedule for each policy.

For example facebook should only be accessed at 1pm and end at 2pm. It should come on again by 4pm till 8am the following morning. and should be open on weekends.

I would create another policy of such for youtube but for different times of the day too.

but what i noticed is that i can't create multiple schedules except one which acts for every policy.

this is very tiring as i have to be enabling and disabling at periods were i want a particular policy to come on and go off.

I will be glad if someone out there can help me out perhaps there's a way i can achieve what i want cos i have used other firewall softwares and i was able to do all this so i don't want to conclude that kerio control does not have this feature. if not, i'll be amazed Shocked

Thanks.
  •  
Higor

Deck, using Kerio Control 7.2, you can create different time ranges and assign them to your HTTP policies.

1. Create your time ranges (Definitions -> Time Ranges).
2. Assign them to your HTTP policies. (Column: Valid Time -> Select the appropriated Time Range).
  •  
Deck

10x Higor, worked fine.
Regards.

[Updated on: Tue, 13 September 2011 17:23]

Previous Topic: Configuration Windows o Kerio on DHCP, DNS
Next Topic: Problem the use internet
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 10:51:15 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00317 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.