Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Outllook 2011 error (Error when adding delegates)
  •  
nunz

Send a private message to this user
Hi All

We just upgraded our Kerio install (OSX 10.6.8 server) to kerio 7.2.3. Since then i get this error in the error log:

EwsOperation.cpp: EWS request SubscribeOperation: error occurred; code 110, description: Error resolving DistinguishedFolderId: "msgfolderroot" in mailbox "xxxxxxx<_at_>bearcage.com.au"

the xxxx are the user names. I get an error each second for each user i have in my delegates list in Outlook 2011 for mac. If i remover the delegates using Outlook, the errors stop.... if i re-add them, they come back.

Anyone else seeing this? Or am i doing something wrong?

Any and all advice appreciated.

ciao

nunz
  •  
jcooper

We're getting the same message but all seem to be on resource accounts in our case.
  •  
kthomas

Yes, we're seeing the same errors when delegates are added in Outlook 2011.
Despite the errors, it seems to work correctly.

We've submitted a ticket to Kerio Support, the status is Awaiting Bug Fix.

You can avoid these errors by removing the delegates from Outlook, then adding the shared folders using Outlook's "Open Other User's Folder" option (under the File menu->Open.)

You can only share the supported folders- Calendar, Contacts, and Inbox.
  •  
benjalamelami

AFAIK... Connect 7.2.x doens´t support delegates as of yet. It should be any time around 7.3
  •  
stothers

on some accounts, i can't get shared folders to open unless i specify them as "delegates". the folder will open, but then i drown in the

"Could not synchronize record: to Exchange server: " Error: -18799"

this is followed by open folder madness & utilization issues.

•  
nunz

Hi all

Thnx for all of your responses...good to know that Delegates aren't supported. I am using the 'open users' calendar option. so far so good.

Can i confirm that the 'reservations/invitations' system should still work with this? So far it seems that Outlook 2011 works more reliably when booking users and resources than ical ever did.

once again, thnx

ciao

nunz
  •  
benjalamelami

Previous Topic: Spam filter not blocking domain
Next Topic: Kerio not sending with bound IP address
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Oct 19 14:49:48 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00447 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.