Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » DVR over kerio (Set conection to dvr ip cam)
  •  
dimas

Send a private message to this user
Good day every one

I have kerio winroute 6 and a dvr
wan ip public
lan ip private

on my lan the dvr have 192.168.2.252
i want that my dvr can be accessed trought kerio i try to map the ip but nothing happen

i try to set this
service name dvr
has the next config
tcp
incoming port any
redirect port 8081
wan to firewall allow map:192.168.2.252

when a try to conect i go to user conection and it showme the ip 252 runing and i open a conections tab and show me

incoming port 54169 destiny port 8081 origin xx.xx.xx.xx destiny 192.168.2.252

but i cant get a conection to my dvr

•  
dimas

•  
dimas

sorry my mistake, i forguet to change the old config of gateway and dns, from my old router and it works great
Previous Topic: Kerio Control started to crash with Runtime C++ error
Next Topic: Configuration Windows o Kerio on DHCP, DNS
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 14:48:09 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00394 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.