Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Group fallback (Fallback fails to work on ringing groups)
  •  
zuki

Send a private message to this user
Hi, I have a problem with ringing groups, I have 2 extensions in a group and I have set the fallback to another extension, when the timeout period expires on the group the extention fails to ring.
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi, is the fallback extension a regular extension or is it a call queue or any other special extension?
  •  
zuki

The fallback is a regular extention. This is the scenario - We have 2 reception phones ex 100 & 104, these two phones are in a ring group ex 190, when you ring the group the answering service does not pick up after the timeout (it did in version 1.1.0) so I set the fallback to ex 100 but after the timeout period expires i lose the ringing tone but the calling phone still shows that it is trying to connect.
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

We tested this scenario in several versions including 1.1.1., and in all of them it worked well.

Could you send me your "support information file"? Simply go to the System Health screen and download the file from there. Then send it to me at vtoncar [at] kerio [dot] com.

Vladimir
  •  
zuki

Hi,

This is no longer an issue as we are now using call queues.

Thank you for your assistance.
Previous Topic: Auto Attendant Announcement bug?
Next Topic: Call Pickup
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 24 06:19:09 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00453 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.