Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Forward mail on specific days (Forward mail on specific days)
  •  
mattijn

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

In my office we have two person working on a part-time base.
Their emails are delivered to their own mailboxes, but on the days they are not working, we always have to check their mailboxes to see if they have any incoming email.

I was wondering if it is possible to deliver their email to another mailbox as well during a specific period of time. For example:

Between Friday 01h00 and Monday 23h59 deliver to MailboxA and B
The rest of the time: deliver only to MailboxA.

Is there some way to configure this? I can not set any interval in the forwarding panel of a user.

mattijn
  •  
Kedar

It's something like server rules, this feature is not available.
I think you should set permissions to their INBOXes and comfortably check their mails from other accounts when they are not in work: http://manuals.kerio.com/connect/userguide/7.2.2/en/sect-fol ders.html#sect-sharedfol
  •  
scottwilkins

Yep, just share the inboxes. Kerio's cool that way.
  •  
mattijn

Mmm.

That is not really a solution for us.
The days my collegue is not working there will be a few e-mail messages, but the days she IS working it can be 70-100, which I do not need to receive.

With exchange server it was always possible to set an interval for forwarding. Hopefully one day this option can be integrated in Kerio as well.

mattijn
Previous Topic: Where can I found 7.2.3 OD extension to download
Next Topic: Force passcode on iPhone
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Sep 25 13:30:40 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00418 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.