Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » compatibility betwen: Kerio connect 7.2.0. web mail, Nokia E52 and Slovenian lenguage‏ (compatibility betwen: Kerio connect 7.2.0. web mail, Nokia E52 and Slovenian lenguage‏)
  •  
drofa

Send a private message to this user
Hello

At our company we use "Kerio" as a server. I use mobile device "Nokia E52" and I use my mobile to read official business mails with "Mail for exchange" installed in my mobile device. Problem is because in e-mails, which I received in my Nokia, there are no letters ŠšŽžČč (Slovenian language). I think my mobile device doesn't have possibility to "read in html" but anyway, I can normally read all Slovenian letters in my mobile device from hotmail, Gmail.

Actually, these problems appear only when sender is sending me e-mail from Microsoft Outlook. As I sead, when I read in my Nokia, e-mails that are sanded from hotmail, Gmail ...I can normally read Slovenian (Č芚Žž) letters.

Official Nokia importer told me, the problem is because our company use Kerio instead Microsoft exchange for server. In the other side, our administrator in company told me, the problem is my mobile device. The situation is even more concerned because I considered official Kerio instruction (manuals.kerio.com/kmsug/en/sect-nokiae.html), when I put all our company server information (kerio) on Mail for exchange in my Nokia E52.

If there is anything to do (settings) in our Kerio server (we have Kerio connect 7.2.0. webmail) I (and everybody from may country who have same problems) will be weary grateful.

Best regards
Klement

•  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

This is a problem of recent Mail for Exchange client update on Nokia phone. The client is ignoring charset provided by synchronization protocol and tries to use charset from HTML body for displaying an email.
Kerio Connect 7.3.0 will contain a workaround for this Nokia-specific problem.
  •  
drofa

Thank you very much for the answer! It's easier now, when I know what the problem is. Do you maybe know, how long it will take? (that Kerio Connect 7.3.0 will solve this Nokia-specific problem)

Previous Topic: Kerio Administration Console
Next Topic: Can Kerio Connect provide this features?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 05:07:00 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00539 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.