Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » KMS port to open on KWF
  •  
T-one

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I have a 2000 server installed with KMS5 AND KWF6. I'm trying to find out what needs to be allowed, and to what exactly, to be able to use pop3 and smtp with KMS on KWF. if everything is opened any to any, it's ok. When I only allow pop3,pop3s and smtp, it says it can't connect to external pop3 server...

Any idea anyone ?

•  
swordfish

Send a private message to this user
If you start Network Rules wizard in KWF, there is step number 6 named "Inbound Policy".
Here you must Add POP3, SMTP or IMAP services, and when IP adress choose Firewall.

Or you can manualy add rules? where Source - internet NIC,
Destination - Firewall, srevices - POP3... PERMIT!
Previous Topic: Why Authentification dosn't work by PROXY in KWF6, only by NAT ????
Next Topic: DNS Forwarder dosn't work properly in KWF6, as consequence VPN dosn't work properly too!!!
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 02:51:12 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00361 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.