Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Firewall Configuration to allow emails journalled to archive (Allow symantec to gain access to emails and journalled to archive.)
  •  
Reece

Send a private message to this user
Hi, Thank you for viewing this topic. I just started my new job and im completely unfamilar with Kerio Winroute Firwall, and hope one of you experts can help me out.

I am trying to set up email-archiving within our comapny, this requires setting up journaling on the exchange server, so that emails can be picked up by symantec so they can archive them to an external site, (this part of the configuration has been completed), they also require our firewall (kerio winroute)to be configure so it allows emails to be journalled to them. They gave me an IP address which is 85.112.22.0/24 I have no idea of how to do this and would appreciate any help, just like to say thank you in advance.
  •  
Reece

Come on guys cant be that difficult?
  •  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

Reece wrote on Wed, 21 September 2011 10:04
They gave me an IP address which is 85.112.22.0/24 I have no idea of how to do this and would appreciate any help, just like to say thank you in advance.

they also need to tell you what should you do on your firewall (which ports to open, map to internal network etc.)

Petr Dobry
Product Development Manager | Kerio
  •  
Reece

Hi Petr, thanks for your response, yeah port 25, but thats already open as we use message labs for email and internet filtering, doesnt ask of mapping network etc as the emails are being journalled to a user account. look forward to your reply....
Previous Topic: Certain User on Multiple Link Load Balancing
Next Topic: Network Load Balancing and Distribution
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 15:28:11 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00436 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.