Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Dialing out (Specifying number/sip account to dial out on)
  •  
Greentree

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I'm having difficulty specifying the dial out caller ID.

I understand at thew moment that kerio does not support direct dial out from a phone to display the direct dial number of the phone.

However I am trying to specify a sip account to dial out on by prefixing a number. when I suggest a prefix of a 2nd number e.g prefixing 9 or 0 the top one works but the bottom one does not.

I am also experience a problem with a call queue. the call enters the queue but non of the assigned agents ring. it just sits there. I have tried deleting the queue but it says Failed to delete the call queue log says

[22/Sep/2011 11:52:33] [22-Sep-2011 11:52:33] PHP Warning: ibase_query() [<a href='function.ibase-query'>function.ibase-query</a>]: violation of FOREIGN KEY constraint &quot;FK_PREFIX_MODIFIER_EXT&quot; on table &quot;PREFIX_MODIFIER&quot; Foreign key references are present for the record in /opt/kerio/operator/www/lib/Database.inc on line 95
[22/Sep/2011 11:52:33] bad query: delete from extensions where extensions_id = 11
[22/Sep/2011 11:52:33] Cannot delete call queue from extensions table.
  •  
Greentree

ok. after a bit more trying it appears you can't edit the outgoing interface and change the prefix or add an outgoing one. but if you add the prefix when adding the SIP interface from the beginning it works. this operator is full of bugs...

still need info on call queue and a direct dial telephone.
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

If you have several phone numbers on the SIP interface and map these external numbers to extensions, the outgoing calls will use the same mapping. If you call from an extension that has no direct mapping, it will use the first external number in the list. This is done for simplicity.

Did you have some agents assigned to the queue when you encountered the PHP warning?

Thanks,
Vladimir
  •  
Greentree

I have mapped to internal extensions but the outgoing calls still seem to choose the top outgoing interface.

I have tried both with agents and without agents in queue I still can't delete it.
  •  
Greentree

Vladimir,

I've done quite a bit of testing and it seems to me that the kerio operator is not selecting the right SIP interface for dialing out. I have it working now by dialing a prefix but I'd like it to select the line automatically.
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

Do you have a single SIP interface with multiple external numbers or several interfaces with a single number each?

Vladimir
  •  
Greentree

Hi Vladimir,

I have several interfaces each with one number associated to it.
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

I see. This is not supported in the current version. Auto-selecting of the external number for outgoing calls does not work across multiple interfaces.

We would like to solve it in Operator 1.2, not beta1 though.

Vladimir
  •  
Greentree

ty vladimir,

can you explain why my call queue won't delete?
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

You cannot delete a call queue if you route calls to it from the external interface. There's a bug in the Admin GUI - instead of displaying an error message, it tries to delete the queue and fails because of referential integrity in the configuration database. If you want to delete the queue, first route incoming calls to another extension.

Vladimir
  •  
ravelord

Vladimir Toncar (Kerio) wrote on Mon, 26 September 2011 14:04
I see. This is not supported in the current version. Auto-selecting of the external number for outgoing calls does not work across multiple interfaces.

We would like to solve it in Operator 1.2, not beta1 though.

Vladimir

Hello Vladimir,

We are running 1.2.1 - is this fixed in the latest version? Did't find anything similar in the release notes. Basically we have 2 interfaces with 1 external number. Some extensions belong to interface 1, others to interface 2. Incoming OK but outgoing they always use interface 1. Also when we map the incoming interface directly to an extension.

Thanks
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

Yes, the issue should be solved. However if you have the same external number on both interfaces, this option is not yet supported. Version 2.1 will let you do that.

Vladimir
  •  
ravelord

Vladimir Toncar (Kerio) wrote on Fri, 16 November 2012 09:47
Hi,

Yes, the issue should be solved. However if you have the same external number on both interfaces, this option is not yet supported. Version 2.1 will let you do that.

Vladimir

I can confirm that the outgoing mapping works when the interface is directly mapped to an extension. However no solution for us as we have some extensions that need external number 1 on interface 1 and others need external number 2 on interface 2. I don't think that there is an automatic way of "linking" an extension to an interface for outbound routing ? Running 2.0.2 now.
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

There is a form of automatic linking. The outbound routing will select the external number that is associated with the given extension in the inbound routing table, to keep things consistent.

If the call comes from an extension that does not have a direct mapping from external numbers, the first number on the interface will be selected.

Vladimir
Previous Topic: Can Operator dial a number from the API?
Next Topic: [SOLVED] Voip.ms Call Routing
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Aug 23 06:17:26 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00544 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.