Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » ical monthly recurring on day bug?
  •  
hobson@jdk.com

Send a private message to this user
Hello -

I don't know if this has been reported already. I can't find any mention of it.

Using KC 7.2.3 p1 if you schedule in iCal a monthly recurring meeting on a particular day of the week (like every first thursday of the month) and invite someone to it, the event doesn't get entered into the calendar(s) properly. It doesn't show up on the correct day and often disappears altogether.

If you find that event in Webmail you will notice that the event recurrence doesn't match with the iCal controls for a recurring monthly meeting on a particular day. Instead of says the event recurrence "matches some other pattern"

If you schedule the same event in Webmail, then iCal picks it up properly. As soon as iCal processes the event, the recurrence reverts back to "matching some other pattern" in Webmail despite the fact that it was set up in Webmail initially.

This didn't used to be a problem in previous versions of 7. I first noticed it on KC 7.2 p1

If this could be confirmed and fixed, that would be great!
  •  
tonyswu

Send a private message to this user
I have reported this and it's confirmed a bug. Still waiting for a fix, though.
Previous Topic: POP3 Sorting Rule Help
Next Topic: Sync-Problems Calendar and Adress Book
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 08:53:24 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00350 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.