Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Auto attendant (Recording from phone)
  •  
nhoague

Send a private message to this user
I haven't found this yet, and I think its because it may not be available ... yet.

How do we record an auto attendant greeting from the handset? I have just been asked this from customer and seems the only way is it to use PC to record as a wav file and upload it. This makes it difficult whenever they have a quick change, or a new announcement to make to their callers.

When can we expect this feature?

Thanks.
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

In Operator 1.1.0 and up, go to PBX Services in the Admin GUI and enable the service "Record audio" (default extension 86). Once you record the message, it will appear among the audio files you may use in Auto Attendant and elsewhere.

Vladimir
  •  
nhoague

•  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Previous Topic: Voicemail forwarding
Next Topic: Voicemail Issues
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 24 00:22:46 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00446 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.