Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Workspace » unable to view/edit on desktop (unable to view or edit on desktop)
  •  
Ansa Auto

Send a private message to this user
When i try to view or edit on desktop I'm getting a error message unable to connect. Some times I'll get the below message and then get unable to connect.

kwork://kerioautospace/desktop?id=101&command=view&u ser=susie&session=414BF9E384A8035A9F4AA768A6A715F5&t oken=6e124c8b61f0274b891b35971d50bc0e&secure=false
  •  
Stanislav Kolar (Kerio)

Hello,

what browser do you use? Do you have the "Workspace Desktop Client" installed?
  •  
Ansa Auto

Hello,

I'm using IE 7 and the work space desktop client is installed.

•  
Stanislav Kolar (Kerio)

Can you attach a screen copy of the error dialog?
  •  
Ansa Auto

see attached print screens.

•  
Ansa Auto

Hello,

Any updates on this?
  •  
Stanislav Kolar (Kerio)

The first dialog means that you have to permit the web page to launch the desktop client application. You can allow it without fear. The second dialog is strange. Does the server work at the time when you tried to edit/view the document? Can you send me the debug log you find in the about dialog?
Previous Topic: Archiving old spaces
Next Topic: VMDK import into XenServer
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Sep 25 08:05:24 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00461 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.