Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Goldmine & Kerio
  •  
freedomit

Send a private message to this user
We have a customer who is currently using Kerio Mailserver, Outlook 2007 and FrontRange Goldmine CRM 9.

Goldmine has an Outlook connector that automatically links inbound and outbound emails to Goldmine contacts and places a copy of the email into the Goldmine database.

The problem is that when the Goldmine plugin links the message it turns it into plain text in both Goldmine and Outlook Send items but the message is still received in HTML correctly. If i disable the Goldmine link and resend the email it appears in Outlook Sent as HTML.

This problem only started when they started using Kerio and Frontrange have confirmed we are the only people to experience the problem so it must be a 3rd party application causing it.

Any ideas or advice?
  •  
freedomit

We are still experiencing this issue even with Goldmine v9.0.3 and the latest version of Kerio Connect.

Has anyone managed to get the Goldmine Outlook Conenctor working with Kerio?
  •  
Kedar

Hi, your problem has been solved in ticket UYB-175602 (2011-09-06)

Here is part of reply of my colleague:
I'm afraid that Kerio Connect itself does not support Goldmine. I am surprised that the Goldmine plug-in is managing to access email and link/copy them. We do have a suggestion with our developers for Goldmine support and I will add your details to this, but I'm afraid that there is no timescale as to when this could be included in a future release of Kerio Connect.
  •  
freedomit

Thanks for your reply and i understand that you answered my ticket laswt year. The reason for posting on the forum was to see if anyone else had managed to get it working or if there are any updates since my ticket.

My end customer is becoming more and more frustrated and i expect if i dont find a solution soon that he will move away from Kerio to Office365.
Previous Topic: unable to see KOFF in outlook 2010
Next Topic: Max Message Size error problem
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 03:40:30 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00364 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.