Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » One to One NAT (One to One NATing is not working)
  •  
chad_nelson@nps.gov

Send a private message to this user
One to one NAT is not working. I have placed the IP address of the system on the NIC card of the firewall, and have added this to the Traffic Rules

Name Source Destination Service Action
Test Internet 10.148.29.6 Any Allow
Interface

Transport
MAP10.148.29.6

Any Ideas on what is going on? I also am having the same problem on a different firewall but its mapping to a completely
different subnet address.
  •  
Piskota

Hi

This is an outgoing rule??

Please post one picture.

•  
chad_nelson@nps.gov

This is an incoming rule.
Example: Have a pc behind the firewall with an IP address of 10.148.29.6 that I need to be able to RDP too.

Setup inculdes this:
Internet NIC (interface) has 10.148.29.6 as an IP address. Yes I know they are on the same subnet.

On the Firewall in Traffic Rules I have set the rule up as above so that anything that hits on 10.148.29.6 on the firewall should be NAT through to the computer at the same address.

What its doing however is just bringing up the firewall pc and not the computer I am trying to nat to.
  •  
chad_nelson@nps.gov

I just setup a rule as above but the NAT went to 10.148.28.7 and I changed the IP at the computer so it would be different then the Firewall NIC. Still no go.
  •  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

chad_nelson<_at_>nps.gov wrote on Tue, 11 October 2011 18:54
This is an incoming rule.
Example: Have a pc behind the firewall with an IP address of 10.148.29.6 that I need to be able to RDP too.

Setup inculdes this:
Internet NIC (interface) has 10.148.29.6 as an IP address. Yes I know they are on the same subnet.

I'm not sure if you fully understand how NAT and port-mapping should work. Please read the manual at http://manuals.kerio.com/control/adminguide/en/sect-rulesex. html

You can't have the same IP subnet on Internet interface (with NAT) and in LAN.

[Updated on: Tue, 11 October 2011 20:05]

Petr Dobry
Product Development Manager | Kerio
Previous Topic: Load balancing download slow
Next Topic: Mac OS user authentication doesn't work.
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Sep 22 22:39:21 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00419 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.