Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Delegation broken in 10.7.2
  •  
tonyswu

Send a private message to this user
After updating our test machine to 10.7.2, the delegation function no longer works. In iCal it simply says this server does not support delegation. We tried on two test machines. One of the test machine had delegate calendars before updating, and those appear to be preserved.

I called Kerio support and a ticket was opened, but they haven't acknowledged the problem.
  •  
Sebastian Nash

I can confirm this issue in my set up also.

Kerio Connect 7.2.3 patch 1
iCal 5.0.1 (Mac OS X 10.7.2)
  •  
mackelijk

I can confirm this too, with multiple customers of mine. Running Kerio 7.2.1, 7.2.2 and 7.2.3 systems.
  •  
dmesser

I can add to this. I did a clean setup using the wizard for iCal on a 10.6.8 system. I get the Delegation is not allowed on this account message. Our server is on Mac OS 10.6.8 with KC 7.2.3 (patch 1 not installed yet).

I did just install the latest security updates on the workstation for 10.6.8 prior to this. Not sure if that had anything to do with it.

Has anyone else noticed periodic connection delays for some accounts? Often longer than 120 seconds. I also get stacks of CLOSE_WAIT statuses in netstat all for the same IP address when tis occurs.

[Updated on: Fri, 14 October 2011 01:55]

•  
Kedar

Apple released a new version of Mac OS X 10.7.2 which changes iCal behavior and some iCal features don't work with Kerio Connect 7.2.x.
Issues are with:
- Auto completion
- Calendar availability
- Delegation dialog
Other features are fully functional.

The bug is fixed in Kerio Connect 7.3.0 (now available as ReleaseCandidate1 - http://www.kerio.com/betas/connect). The backport for Kerio Connect 7.2.x should be available in few days.
Previous Topic: Kerio Connect or Exchange?
Next Topic: Crash - lost+found
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 08:53:05 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00448 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.