1. What are minimum ports that I need to have mapped on my router. I currently mapped all of the ones in the documentation, but would like to turn some of them off for security reasons if possible. Kerio is running on Mac OS X 10.7 server and the clients are either using Outlook 2011 for Mac or Kerio WebMail.
2. I set up the accounts as local accounts. Now that they are set up, can I switch them to Open Directory without losing any mail?
4. Once Archiving is turned on how do I make the folder visible in
Outlook for Mac and WebMail?
5. When using the Archiving feature will incoming email be visible
immediately or only after the archive interval?
- ICT and Me
1. IMAP/IMAPS/SMTP/SMTPS/SMTP Message Submission/Ping and HTTPS
2. If it's alright Connect give you option to convert the accounts to Open Directory. (Merge)
4. The archive folder is only visible to users when you give them rights to see in admin console (accounts).
** Personly I find the archive folder isn't visible to any one except the admin and he or she may only look in the folder when the need is there.
ICT and Me
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum
members and may contain information and material posted by members which may
be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not
intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any
information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the
posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in
the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the
discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the
company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to
monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of