Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Trial Questions
  •  
younker

Send a private message to this user

1. What are minimum ports that I need to have mapped on my router. I currently mapped all of the ones in the documentation, but would like to turn some of them off for security reasons if possible. Kerio is running on Mac OS X 10.7 server and the clients are either using Outlook 2011 for Mac or Kerio WebMail.
2. I set up the accounts as local accounts. Now that they are set up, can I switch them to Open Directory without losing any mail?
4. Once Archiving is turned on how do I make the folder visible in
Outlook for Mac and WebMail?
5. When using the Archiving feature will incoming email be visible
immediately or only after the archive interval?
  •  
ICT and Me

Send a private message to this user
1. IMAP/IMAPS/SMTP/SMTPS/SMTP Message Submission/Ping and HTTPS
2. If it's alright Connect give you option to convert the accounts to Open Directory. (Merge)
4. The archive folder is only visible to users when you give them rights to see in admin console (accounts).
5. Immediately.

** Personly I find the archive folder isn't visible to any one except the admin and he or she may only look in the folder when the need is there.

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
Previous Topic: Auto-reply - only certain days of the week.
Next Topic: Kerio leaks the BCC list
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 05:50:14 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00350 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.