Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Recover single user's mailbox
  •  
jason-mac

Send a private message to this user
I need to recover a single users mailbox and leave it in the state that it was in as of Thursday night. Our server does a Friday night full back then differential backups every night. Outlook 2011 got corrupt and deleted most of this users mail off the server.

How do I recover that users entire folder? I looked at the manual but it only mentions restoring a single users mailbox from the full, but I need the differentials as well.

Could someone give me an example of how to do this? I'm on a Mac.

[Updated on: Sat, 15 October 2011 05:57]

•  
jason-mac

For the record, the following page is the manual that I have already read but I still don't understand how to do it:

http://manuals.kerio.com/connect/adminguide/en/sect-kmsrecov er.html
  •  
jason-mac

Also, a full backup seems to consist of 36 zip files.
  •  
TorW

Your thinking is too complicated.

The manual page you linked to has a paragraph named "Recovery of a single user's mailbox" with examples and everything. If you read carefully, all you have to do to recover EVERYTHING in the user's mailbox is to enter the directory where all the backups are as the final argument. Kmsrecover will take care of the rest.
Previous Topic: how to set default spell check?
Next Topic: public calendar via ActiveSync
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 11:23:33 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00399 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.