Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » HTTPS Problem
  •  
azady_part

Send a private message to this user
hi to all

I run kerio and add internet to my vpn client every things is ok but a problem that users have that is my client can not see https web site ... what is the solutions ? how can I fix it ?

thanks a lot
  •  
Jebran

I have same problem, can anybody give us help about this issue??

Thanks,
Jebran
  •  
azady_part

•  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

You didn't provide enough information to give you any advice. Which users can't access HTTPS pages ? What HTTPS pages ? What does it mean that you "add internet" ?

Petr Dobry
Product Development Manager | Kerio
  •  
azady_part

in default kerio vpn client don't have access to internet I add route for this users ... after add route they have internet through Kerio control ... they can see HTTP page without any problem but when they try to connect any HTTPS web page (such as yahoo login page , gmail login page , etc) received problem to load page and can't open page (default browsers error page).

Thanks in advance
  •  
behnam

hi,
i have the same problem in 'one' of my kerio servers,too.cofiguration of my servers is from a working template.but in one of my servers all users have issue of opening https websites like facebook, in another server there is not any issue and all websites load completely.
anyone have the solution answer?please share for others.
thanks,
behnam
Previous Topic: create user test for client
Next Topic: Is there any method to set expiration date for users?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 01:26:06 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00411 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.