Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Connect Calendar Booking (Everyday showing All users as 'out of office' from 12am-11am)
  •  
john_rothenberg

Send a private message to this user
Hi All,

We're having a strange issue where each persons calendar (including resources) in the company shows as "out of office' every morning including weekend days from 9am to 11am, is there a setting on the admin side that toggles this on and off for the domain ?
No bounce message is sent however using scheduling shows those hours are booked out 'out of office'
I cant see how this can be global across all users and resources ..

host platform : OSX 10.6.5
Connect Version : 7.2.3
Clients Using : Entourage 2008 + OSX mail (all 10.6 clients no 10.7)

Any ides would be a great help

John

[Updated on: Thu, 20 October 2011 12:22]

•  
john_rothenberg

Checked permissions at /mail/store/domain/user/ level
Checked preferences of email client :All set for starting day of week monday 7am ending day of week friday 8pm.
It appears that any cal invite created between 12am and 11am results in the time showing as 'out of office'
have attached a picture to show this ( everyday, every user including resources)
[img]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/580/outofoffice.png/[/img]
  •  
john_rothenberg

Anybody ? Is there any area under the hood that covers how the email clients receive this information for scheduling ?
  •  
maccentre

We have a client you is experiencing the same issue.

Connect 7.2.2 on 10.6.8 Server. Clients are on various versions of Entourage.

I believe free/busy lookups are done via the public folders, but am at a loss at to where to start looking.

Any hints?
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Do your users use Apple iCal? It seems they've set availability time in iCal to this time.
Check if there is a usravail.vcf file in user's mailbox. If so, he should fix that setting in iCal client.

[Updated on: Thu, 20 October 2011 10:53]

•  
maccentre

In my case, iCal is not in use. I have checked and usravail.vcf is not is any folders in the mailstore.
  •  
john_rothenberg

Pavel, how would this explain Resource Cals acting the same way, its every user in the domain, including resources which don't require any form of client.

Previous Topic: Kerio Sync Connector Says Already Configured when no other services is configured
Next Topic: Direct Push doesn't work over VPN?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 24 06:17:05 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00444 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.