Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Receiving Errors, Outlook 2007 KOFF (MAPI_E_TOO_COMPLEX E_INVALIDARG MAP_E_INVALID_PARAMETER)
  •  
JANtec

Send a private message to this user
Hi everybody,

I have some problems with a users mailbox maybe you can help me.

Client: Outlook 2007+All Updates
Kerio Connector Offline Edition newest stable Version.

I first received MAPI_E_TOO_COMPLEX Errors, so I renamed all index.fld files in that user folder to index.fld.old files.

Now when I look into the error look I see

[17/Oct/2011 12:36:58] MessageIndexCache.cpp: Cannot open index file /opt/kerio/mailserver/store/mail/xxx.org/kxxx.mxxxlxe/Tasks/ index.fld in mode rb: (2) No such file or directory

I think its recreating the index files when needed.

But now I created a new outlook profile and I receive the following error

hxxx://666kb.com/i/bxvbw1kao4xtrej21.jpg

Can you pls help me?

Thanks,
JANtec

[Updated on: Mon, 17 October 2011 13:07]

•  
JANtec

Send a private message to this user
I tried to open the mailbox with outlook 2010, this works. It seems to be a problem with Kerio and Outlook 2007.

Here is the error I get now.

hxxp://666kb.com/i/bxw57gfu759gh1p89.jpg

ANYONE?
Previous Topic: Limit senders to a group possible?
Next Topic: preserving flagged and categorized emails during migration
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Oct 22 14:00:01 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00395 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.