Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Outlook Connector Outlook 2010 (The Requested Operation Failed)
  •  
siniblue

Send a private message to this user
I apologize if this has already been answered, I did a search and couldn't find it. Here is my problem. I deleted the account created using the Outlook Connector Offline and when I try and set it back up I get "The Requested Operation Failed" message with no additional info. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and deleted the Kerio directory from Program Files x86. It must be something in the outlook profile because if I create a new one it works. I would like to continue to use the current profile because I have other accounts set up in it and I don't want to have to reconfigure everything. I am running Windows 7 64bit and Outlook 2010 32bit if that helps.
  •  
stigwort

I have *exactly* the same problem.
  •  
siniblue

Seems as though no one has an answer to the issue either. I have searched and don't see this problem addressed anywhere.
  •  
zebby

Have you tried running Outlook in compatibility mode?
  •  
Robbby

Hello
I also encountered the same problem. After having deleted by hazard the Outook connector, I always get the "operation failed" message.
I completely deinstalled, cleaned up manually the registery from all KERIO traces and reinstalled the connector again.
Still same problem.
Do somebody have an idea?
Thanks for feedback
Roby

•  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Does it happen for one particular user account or for any? Please make sure you're running Kerio Connect 7.3.1 patch 2 or higher.
  •  
Robbby

Hi Pavel,

I installed Kerio Outlook Connector (Offline Edition) 7.3.2. Build 6388. The installation was sucessfully
--> InstallShield Wizard Completed Razz
Then I performed:
- Outlook restart
- when double clicking on "Kerio Connect (KOC) Offline Edition" the error message "The requested operation failed" error message appears always ????
(please see attached file)

P.S. WIN 7 and Office 2010 are up to date.

Do you have some idea ?

As ultime solution, I could eventually try to deinstall Office 2010 and reinstall it...

Thanks in anticipation for your kind support
Roby

• Attachment: Kerio5.jpg
    (Size: 134.07KB, Downloaded 289 times)
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Kerio Outlook Connector should be primary email account in Outlook profile. Remove that POP3 account and try to configure it again. Or create a new profile in Outlook with just Kerio Outlook Connector account.
  •  
Robbby

Hi Pavel,

I followed your instructions and removed the POP3 account.
But same error message "The requested operation failed".
Then after I deinstalled in WIN7 - Control Panel - Programs and Features the "Kerio Outlook Connector (Offline Edition" as well as the "Kerio Updater Service". Furthermore, I deinstalled in "Microsoft Office Professional 2010 Plus" the Outlook program.
Finally after rebooting, I reinstalled Outlook then the "Kerio Outlook connector" and started Outlook.
Unfortunately, the same error message is still popping up when I double click on the Kerio Outlook connector.
--> "you must first restart Outlook..."
--> "The requested operation failed"

P.S. No other account is installed....only Kerio connector

Do you have some more suggestion or any idea what I could try?

Tks for your coop
Regards

Roby
  •  
siniblue

The only solution I have found so far is to first delete existing Outlook profile and then create a new Outlook profile. I have been hoping for a better answer but no luck so far.
  •  
simon75

Same problem,

Is the only solution to delete Outlook profile?
  •  
Robbby

No change, even after having:

1) uninstalled KERIO
2) uninstalled MS Outlook 2010
3) reinstalled MS Outllok 2010
4) reinstalled KERIO

....still waiting on a solution

Regards
Roby
Previous Topic: Kerio Appliance - Add network card of other type then flexible?
Next Topic: Delivery Schedule - different intervals for different servers?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 20:41:15 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00566 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.