Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » kerio-connect will not start after power failure
  •  
ChrisO

Send a private message to this user
I had a kerio-connect up and running for a week on LINUX debian. DNS was set correctly, server registered with permanent lic. All was working fine until this morning power failure, I could access server using Thunderbird from many computers and it worked fine with my iPhone . Since the power failure I can not start the server including command line options. I tried to rename index.fld to index.old, but no success. Since then I backed up the state of the server after crash, before performing major tweaks.

Please let me know if you have any ideas.

here are the messages:

error log:

[21/Oct/2011 09:43:26] mail_queue.cpp: Cannot open queue directory /opt/kerio/mailserver/store/queue/33: (117) Structure needs cleaning

from the terminal:

root@ns1:/home/chris# service kerio-connect status
* Kerio Connect is not running.
root@ns1:/home/chris#
root@ns1:/home/chris#
root@ns1:/home/chris# service kerio-connect start
* Starting Kerio Connect Engine * Kerio Connect is not configured

Please consult DEBIAN-README file for essential
instructions on how to operate Kerio Connect in Linux
operating environment.

To view the README file, type

Thank you for your input

Chris
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
Fix your filesystem. Then recover Connect configuration files from backup (if you have any).
Previous Topic: Account size not reported correctly?
Next Topic: Tips for restoring a user?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 02:09:24 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00400 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.