Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Static dhcp ip in dmz
  •  
buggs1a

Send a private message to this user
Can you put a static dhcp ip in a dmz? I will only have one lan nic to switch and want to make game consoles static dhcp. Then put them in dmz so they are totally open nat. Then have www filter on ps3. Then count up and down traffic on them. Also give the game consoles highest priority.

If I can do this dmz etc I can install right away.

Thanks.
  •  
buggs1a

•  
buggs1a

Nevermind. Kerio support here is freaking pathetic. Non existent. I'm taking my business and money elsewhere. Sheese, how pathetic.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Kerio support is at http://support.kerio.com. This forum IS NOT a technical support for Kerio products.
  •  
buggs1a

I know. But I don't have serial number so can't get the help. I've also filled out the pre sales info but no reply.
  •  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

Technical Support is free of charge to customers with valid Software Maintenance or a registered trial license.

Petr Dobry
Product Development Manager | Kerio
  •  
buggs1a

I know. But I need help now since the boot cd doesn't work.
I installed it and it has this Intel boot agent come up during boot and then says no boot drive I no boot media found. Kerio Control is the only thing that does this. I tried another hdd today and get the same problem. I installed Astaro just fine with no boot issues as a test. So I know it's Kerio control boot that is broken. Now I'm hoping someone there will help me but you don't respond. And now I know you need a serial number but I can't even boot it to get that
  •  
buggs1a

Please help. No one responds to my inquiries anywhere I try to get hold of someone.
Please help.
Please. Thanks very much.
  •  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

Sometimes it's necessary to update BIOS or change SATA controller BIOS settings to compatibility mode - http://forums.kerio.com/t/18440/

Petr Dobry
Product Development Manager | Kerio
  •  
buggs1a

Ok, thanks.
Bios is already up to date and there is no sata compatibility mode in my bios.
  •  
buggs1a

Forget it! Control is too complex to do a few things and may not do some stuff correctly. Plus non existing no support from *anyone * here. I'm done. I won't ever recommend Kerio to anyone and will never give Kerio any business.
What a bad joke. Waste of so much freaking time.

Thanks for nothing people!!!!
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

buggs1a wrote on Mon, 07 November 2011 19:17
Forget it! Control is too complex to do a few things and may not do some stuff correctly. Plus non existing no support from *anyone * here. I'm done. I won't ever recommend Kerio to anyone and will never give Kerio any business.
What a bad joke. Waste of so much freaking time.

Thanks for nothing people!!!!

You're using our product for more than 6 years (at least I can see it in this forum). It's very suprising that you don't have a valid license.
If your knowledge of basic network setup is not high, we have a plenty of Kerio partners who will be happy to help you with setting up the network. If the money is an issue, we're sorry but Kerio Control is probably not for you. It may not fit your needs of home network. You can look for more suitable product.
  •  
buggs1a

I've only visited this forum. I don't own it. I posted here over the years a few times because I'm interested in the product and always wanted to try it. I tried it for a few days a long time ago and gave up. I thought id have a look again recently. But with no one helping me, there's no point. I sent a sales request last week and no reply. I contacted a reseller and they would not h lp. That is Triton who refused to help me. I can't even install it via the iso. So I didn't have a serial number to use for tech support. I did install the windows version to get tech support but haven't heard from anyone since last week.

So what do you suggest I do now? I'm lost. I don't honestly want to give up on Kerio, I'm just frustrated and lost.
  •  
buggs1a

I found a local reseller who is helping a bit. He's doing research on my can't boot issue. So I shall see.
I do want to post back here when I have more info to let you all know what's going on.

buggs1a

OK.
The local reseller has really helped me. It's 2:44 am Pacific Standard Time Thursday. He's been helping/discussingcan issue I'm having. This is pre sales stuff. To get me going.

Well I fixed the boot issue. It was because the drive partition had no boot flag. This bios needs that or something. So I loaded ubuntu live cd and ran Gparted to flag the partition to boot. Restarted pc and Kerio Control loaded. BUT, it sure took a long time to boot.

Now I'm having issues with trial license expired a few minutes after I set it up I register it and email verified it too. Plus there's another major issue with gateway connections of 0.0.0.0. So my reseller acquaintance is going to look at the support text file I sent him.
Previous Topic: Kerio Control Software Appliance and motherboard Intel D510MO
Next Topic: Block page by forbidden words
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 11:32:25 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00525 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.