Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Call recording (Configuration howto)
  •  
Gagik

Send a private message to this user
Hi
For security reasons, we need to Record all outgoing and incoming calls from certain numbers.
Please, tell me, how can this be done?

Thanks

[Updated on: Wed, 02 November 2011 22:17]

•  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

Call recording is now only possible in call queues. But given the number of people who ask for it, the general call recording is going to be a top candidate feature for the next version.

Vladimir
  •  
Gagik

Calls from or to all numbers or all users will be recorded. Can I give specific numbers and time range?

[Updated on: Fri, 04 November 2011 21:22]

•  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Is this what you would expect from the call recording configuration?
  •  
Gagik

•  
ICT and Me

@Vladimir,

I think a nice solution should be a option to enable/disable recording by extension.
There is already a request from me to you for this feature. Request from a LAW firm customer.

@Gagik,
Should this option be nice solution? That the user of the extension can decide to record or not.

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
  •  
Gagik

The option to enable/disable recording by extension will be very nice solution.
The extension, that have enable recording option if recive a call and transfer call to no recordable extension, after transfer recording must end.

[Updated on: Thu, 10 November 2011 20:52]

•  
Gagik

Can I see the option to enable/disable recording by extension in Kerio Operator 1.2 ?

[Updated on: Wed, 21 December 2011 19:53]

•  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Operator 1.2 allows recording only in Cal Queues. Recording of other calls should be available in the next major version after 1.2.

Vladimir
  •  
Gagik

If we can select the path where the recorded files will be saved, it will be very good.
  •  
grazman

You can do call recording with a properly configured oreka system. if this is something the user (internal) needs to opt for you can optionally use a usb stick in a polycom phone with the productivity license and record from the phone directly.
Previous Topic: Hardware Recommendations
Next Topic: Alcatel 4029 Telephone Handset
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 17 09:43:14 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00470 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.