Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Deleted accounts appear in Apple Mail
  •  
ebatte

Send a private message to this user
I have several accounts that are disabled and/or deleted in KC 7.3. In apple mail these deleted/disabled accounts still appear in the sidebar. When expanded it seems like apple mail still sees the other (deleted) domain users "Calendar" folder even though it no longer exists.

Any idea why?

•  
ebatte

Really, no one else has experienced this? It happens to all Macs using Apple Mail in my experience, even new installations.
  •  
tonyswu

When you delete an account, you get the option to remove the user from all other places, including groups, alias, shared folders, etc. If you select that option, this shouldn't have happened. But it's relatively easy to fix it. CD to your user's mailbox folder in a command line, and open the file "folder.map" using your favorite command line text editor. Remove the entries you don't want, and you should be good. I am not sure if you need to shutdown the server prior of doing this, but I guess it's safer to do so.
  •  
ebatte

Excellent. Thank you.
Previous Topic: Kerio imap & OSX mail.app
Next Topic: Unable to upgrade to 7.3
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Sep 22 22:38:58 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00440 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.