Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » ActiveSyncFolderManager::GetList: Unable to read folder list
  •  
kgpj

Send a private message to this user
I've been receiving this error message in my error log:

ASyncFolderManager.cpp: ActiveSyncFolderManager::GetList: Unable to read folder list (Pattern: ~user<_at_>company.com/Deleted Items/*)

This error is spamming my logs everyday. I haven't found any solutions in the Kerio Forum regarding this error.

Should I try to recreate his kerio account in the user's phone?

I was using Kerio 7.2 when this started happening. We just updated the server to 7.3 a couple of days ago.

[Updated on: Fri, 11 November 2011 17:09]

•  
migsutu

Having the same issue here. Not sure of a solution. Upgraded to 7.3 yesterday, however the same user is showing up in my logs.

What made me look was his Android phone was showing the full email header in all emails. I deleted the account, and put it back on and now it won't sync.

Outlook connector and Webmail work normally.
  •  
symbiotic

I too have noticed this on the upgrade to 7.3.1-5770-linux. Any answers out there?
  •  
Valenzi

Same here with 8.0.2 build 1117. Its an Android telephone.
Still no help?
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

This issue is addressed in upcoming Kerio Connect 8.1. It can happen when the Android phone is trying to empty whole Deleted Items folder.
  •  
Valenzi

Pavel Dobry (Kerio) wrote on Thu, 18 April 2013 15:15
This issue is addressed in upcoming Kerio Connect 8.1. It can happen when the Android phone is trying to empty whole Deleted Items folder.

Thank you for this info!

/closed
Previous Topic: Searching Outlook!
Next Topic: kmsrecover 8.0.2
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Oct 18 01:52:58 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00455 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.