Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Oracle DB connector and/or Salesforce?!
  •  
Spacey

Send a private message to this user
Hi!
Another thing: We've got our company ERP running on an Oracle DB with all the customer contact data as well as Salesforce for CRM. Is there any chance to import / sync the contact data (or more?!) to Kerio Connect (running on OSX)?

Within our currently Tobit David system we can setup ODBC connections so we've got the Oracle DB at least read-only connected with selected fields from our customer database...

Would be nice! Cool
  •  
gbrown100

I certainly never found a way of doing this. Tobit is by far the most configurable email system I have ever come across, a shame it is, well, Tobit...

One way I thought of doing this was by interacting with a KOFF installed on a virtual PC and to programatically dump data from an external ODBC datasource into the Kerio mailstore via Outlook. Never got past the theory stage though as the requirement went away.
  •  
Spacey

Yes, Tobit got many nice things & features - shame that some of these things aren't working well (IMAP for example) and it always looks like they *force* the customer/user to use/do it only the Tobit way. Instead of offering well working connectors for OSX Users they provide now an own native OSX client... *sigh*

OK, back to topic: One idea I've got is to get all the Tobit Contacts extracted from the OracleDB and migrate them to Outlook. Unfortunately it's just a static thing - one time migration and not a permanent connection to the OracleDB :/

Yes, maybe somehow bring together Outlook and ODBC Oracle - and then push it into Kerio... maybe if I got some time after the whole migration....
  •  
Spacey

So we finally moved from Tobit to Kerio - it's working well so far. Any news here regarding an ODBC connection to a database to permanently sync / import contacts?!
Previous Topic: KOC automatically Store Inbox local
Next Topic: How to block spam based on body content of message?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Aug 24 01:11:12 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00437 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.