Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » SQLite Error
  •  
j.a.duke

Send a private message to this user
This error (and several similar ones) just started showing in the last couple of days:

[16/Nov/2011 11:10:39] SQLiteDbWriteCache.h: /Volumes/SuperSized Mail/store/mail/sally-fitch.com/kac/.journal.db: runVacuum - SQLite error: code 11, error SQLITE_CORRUPT[11]: database disk image is malformed
[16/Nov/2011 11:10:45] Last message repeated 45 times

Another related (?) error appeared last week:

[10/Nov/2011 21:22:32] MessageStoreDb.cpp: ~user<_at_>sally-fitch.com: readJournalForFolder - SQLite error: code 11, error SQLITE_CORRUPT[11]: database disk image is malformed
[10/Nov/2011 21:22:38] Last message repeated 51 times

How should I proceed to fix this?

Thanks.

Cheers,
Jon
  •  
tonyswu

Call support, and they should be able to walk you through fixing it. My fix was to just remove the db file.
  •  
Machete

I'm receiving these errors as well on Connect 7.4.3 Build 7813

Does v8.02 correct this? Is there something else I need to do? I hate to waste 1 of my only 2 free calls to Tech support if there is something I can do myself...
  •  
Vicky

Hey,

You guys should check this kb article out:

http://kb.kerio.com/974

I think you both may find it useful in correcting the errors that are appearing in your log files.

I hope this helps,
Vicky
  •  
Machete

Previous Topic: Import events into shared calendar
Next Topic: Emails with pictures showing up like they have attachments
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 14:17:50 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00444 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.