Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Android Phones showing email headers (Upgraded to 7.3 and now andriod users are complaining email headers showing.)
  •  
C. Ross

Send a private message to this user
We upgraded to 7.3 and now andriod users are complaining email headers showing in emails. It also seems that we have formatting issues in the body of emails as well.

This is mostly happening from emails that come from outside the organization.

Anyone else seeing this?
  •  
migsutu

Yes. I am having the issue, though only person has complained. They are running an Moto Atrix on AT&T. No complaints from our Samsung Captivate or Nexus One users.

I attempted to delete and reinstall the account on the phone, and now the phone will not sync email, contacts, calenders. It says everything is ok, but never actually syncs. What is strange, is that I can add my kerio account to his phone, and no problems. But his account will not sync.

Sorry for no help, but more information can't hurt.
  •  
C. Ross

I have personally seen this on Droid2 and Droid3 global as well.
  •  
dskbass

I have a bug fix open with Kerio. It appears to be affecting phones with MotoBlur
  •  
jcox

Please keep us posted on the hotfix. We have several people in our company that now have this issue and email is pretty much worthless from their phones now. Would like a fix to resolve this.

•  
jmcintyre

I'm having this issue as well. Moto Droid X, Android 2.3.3.

So far, the suggestion of switching from push to pull (found in another thread) hasn't worked for me.

I expect the natives will be restless tomorrow... Fix soon?
  •  
jmcintyre

jmcintyre wrote on Tue, 22 November 2011 08:40
So far, the suggestion of switching from push to pull (found in another thread) hasn't worked for me.

Update - This worked (at least for now):

• Disable data push on the phone
  • Delete the phone from my account in KC admin
  • Resync the account on the phone

To further press my luck, I reenabled data push. At least one test message has come in OK since then.

One respondent in the other thread said this type of fix was temporary for him. Time will tell...

•  
lisa.harden

Has anyone been able to eliminate the garbled messages on the Droid phones as of yet?
I have a handful of users to fix since we upgraded to 7.3.
Thanks in advance!
  •  
dskbass

I have a ticket open and was told that they are waiting on a bug fix, see below.
I would open a ticket so they know there are more than a handful of users with this issue. (squeakiest oil get the most grease)

Hi Dan,

Thanks for reporting this problem. We're tracking it as bug# 65221. Our developers will take a look at the issue and take appropriate action as necessary.

We will place your ticket in our Awaiting Bug Fix queue and we will update you when a fix is available for this issue.

If you would like an update on the status of the bug, you can reply back to this ticket, or send another ticket - please reference the bug number when you do.

Regards,

Lucian Maly
Technical Support

•  
lisa.harden

I opened a ticket yesterday and am awaiting somebody to respond.
  •  
windisch

I have users with this issue also. Recreating the connection did not help. I have reports that when the emails are moved out of the inbox to different folder they look fine. Waiting on a fix...
  •  
mdawson

Is Kerio currently recommending installations with Motorola Android phones to upgrade or to wait until the problem has been fixed?
  •  
C. Ross

I wouldn't upgrade... 7.3 has caused major issues for our Android users. Also some issues for iPhone users

http://forums.kerio.com/t/20921/iphone-inbox-issue/
  •  
mmbitguy

While we await the fix from Kerio for the email header problems our motorola driod users are experiencing...we have had them get the TOUCHDOWN APP by NitroDesk.

•  
dskbass

Using Touchdown here as well.
I did receive this in an email from Kerio. Makes me optomistic that it will be fixed soon.

Hi Dan,

We just received word that Kerio Connect 7.3.1, which includes the fix for bug 65221, is tentatively scheduled to be released on December 8th. Be advised that this date may change.

Regards,
Gary

Gary Angelici
Technical Support
Kerio Technologies, Inc.
Previous Topic: Mail with attachment stays in Outbox in Outlook 2007
Next Topic: Slow Kerio 6.7.1 mailserver
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 22:20:27 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00566 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.