Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Connect and iCloud (Agenda share between Exchange and Kerio through iCloud?)
  •  
McGyver64

Send a private message to this user
Hello All,

I work for 2 companies. One uses Exchange 2007 (company A) and the other (Company B)uses Kerio 7.x with POP acounts. I myself use an iPhone 4s. I would like to sync my agenda (Calander)and Contacts to both companies, so i have my agenda and Contacts available when i work at either one of the companies. Both agendas sync without problem to my iPhone, showing up as 2 different agendas in the iPhone. But i would like to have Agenda from Company B in outlook at Company A en agenda from Company A in outlook at Company B. I cant figur out how to make this possible. I know that iCloud uses only iMap and no POP, and i can get my Exchange info (Agenda+contacts) into iCloud with the use of iCloud utility on Outlook. Unfortunatly i only use Webmail at the Company B witch uses Kerio.
Because Company B uses POP accounts (configured in Kerio) for Domain TEST.com, i can't get imap to get mail from me.com (the iCloud) and deliver them to my TEST.com user.

Any ideas would be nice...........

[Updated on: Sun, 20 November 2011 12:13]

Previous Topic: User Logs
Next Topic: Wish List
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Oct 22 12:02:10 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00366 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.