Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Phantom active sync connections kill my mailsrv /v.7.2.3/
  •  
tiberius0101

Send a private message to this user
Hi folks,

We have just 20 users and 5 iphones here...and I realized that the active connections (admin interface) is about 40 sites full of self replicating active sync connections.
So I tried to inspect the users mobile devices without success, cause of the error connections time out ;-(
A few hours later it wasn't possible to connect to webmail at all > too many connections....makes sense cause of so many phantom active sync connections...btw. 100% cpu!

So I restarted the kerio-connect dameon (centos 5.6)
About 20min later the server was up and running again...a few minutes later the phantom self replicating active sync was starting again with filling up never ending connections...

As a special bonus I realized that I get warning messages like:
''user/Deleted Items is corrupted. Recovering index with redo log from indexlog.fld.''
This takes about 24hours...and then I have to restart the mailserver again cause of so many active sync connections and the recovering starts again ;-(

I would appreciate If anyone has experience with this kind of issue.

Best,
Tiberius

[Updated on: Mon, 21 November 2011 18:49]

•  
tiberius0101

Send a private message to this user
Bump for that - currtently I have to restart kerio mailserver 2 times per day and the recovery process starts again!!
Previous Topic: SmartPhone connect to KC
Next Topic: Kerio Connect 7.3.0
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Oct 19 09:15:54 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00401 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.