Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Duplicated duplicate reminders being duplicated (Reminders duplicated hundreds of times)
  •  
etieseler

Send a private message to this user
Hello, I'm not sure if this is Kerio or Outlook, but starting a few weeks ago my reminders started to duplicate themselves. Now I have hundreds of each one. I am running Outlook 2003 on Windows XP, fully patched, and Kerio Connect 7.2.3 Patch1 Build 5179.

Has anyone else had anything like this happen to them? How do I get rid of all these duplicates and keep them from coming back? Is there an easy way to do it on the server? Or am I going to have to go in and delete them one by one. If I do that, I can't be sure that they are not continuing to duplicate themselves, as there are too many to keep track if new ones are being added or not.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ed

[img]./fa/2366/0/[/img]

•  
Randall

Yes, I just started experiencing this yesterday.

When the world is running down, take the best of what's still around.
  •  
etieseler

Randall,

This was resolved on my end, with the help of Kerio Support.

A couple questions: Is the account an Entourage users? Does the account have an Android phone also?

It was one, or both, of those two that caused this issue on my system.

So to resolve:
1-Make sure you have your server updated to the latest release.
2-Remove the account on both Entourage and Andriod (Or which ever one you have, if any) that has the duplicated items.
3-Call Kerio Support and let them know that you have duplicated items in your calendar. They have a Perl script that removes the duplicate items (dups.pl). Its provided with no support and no warranties, but it does clear up duplicated items. They will explain to you how to use it. Run that script as directed to.
4-Add the account again to Entourage and/or Android.

It took a couple times before everything was cleared up for me, but it did clear up the problem. It was a major PITA for me, with 10,000+ reminders and calendar entries for each item. My computer was unusable and it was affecting the servers performance.

Best of luck.

-Ed
Previous Topic: Exchange Migration Tool
Next Topic: Kerio Calendar
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 11:56:05 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00379 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.