Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » iPhone Inbox Issue
  •  
G1bb074

Send a private message to this user
Hi

I am running Kerio Connect 7.3 on OSX Lion. I have an iPhone 4s (iOS 5) connecting to a mailbox via Activesync. The iphone inbox only shows 1 email where as the web gui shows 5 emails.

I have checked the iPhone settings and the "Mail Days to Sync" is set to unlimited.

If in the web gui I copy the messages out of my inbox and put them in another folder they all appear on the iPhone in that other folder. If I then move them back into the inbox they appear on the iPhone briefly and then disappear again.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am pulling my hair out over this now.

Keith

P.S. As a side note all messages show up in the Inbox if I use IMAP to access the mailbox
  •  
G1bb074

Update to this. If I set the "Mail Days to Sync" to 1 month it shows more emails but if I then set it to unlimited it still does not show the older ones. So unlimited is not working for some reason. It just displays whatever was selected before Unlimited was chosen

•  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

This will be addressed in next update.
  •  
trifecta

Pavel Dobry (Kerio) wrote on Wed, 23 November 2011 17:13
This will be addressed in next update.

I haven't experienced any problems he described here with Kerio running on Windows. Were they only affect Kerio running on OSX Lion?

•  
brudy

I got the same problem running Kerio 7.3.0 on Ubuntu 10.04
  •  
G1bb074

Thanks Pavel

Do you know when this will be released?

Thankas
  •  
FloFMS

I Installed the update to Kerio 7.3.1 but the Problem is the Same.

[Updated on: Thu, 29 December 2011 13:48]

•  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

It requires creating a new Exchange ActiveSync account on the phone.
  •  
Kess

Hi guys,
since years I manage some Kerio installations on my customer's places. that's the first time I find such a problem... Strange...
I'm facing exactly the same issue with a couple of customer's installations. I always use last versions, so at present Kerio Connect 7.3.1 (Windows Server 2008 R2) and iOS 5.0.1
Something strange happens with sync of some inbox folders/subfolders.

Tried to move from one folder to another (sync works) and then to move messages back (sync not working). Tried to delete and to setup again ActiveSync account (same issue).
I tried more or less everything.
Messages are syncinc correctly using webmail and KOC Offline.

If you need some logs and/or some other things please let me know.

Thank you, bye Kess.
  •  
irow

I am having the same issues on Kerio 7.3.2 and iOS 5 devices. The phantom message can be cleared by restarting the phone or quitting mail (double click home button to display open apps, click the red dot to quit) and reopening it. It seems to be a communication issue between Mail and Kerio, but I can't find any information that may help in the debug logs.
  •  
irow

Pavel:

Can you provide a little more detail? What requires creating the Exchange account on the phone? Does it matter if the account is created using the auto configure profile?
  •  
ramses345

Mad

Hello,

i have the same problem.
In the company we have 70% Iphones.

Sometimes we have the issue, phantom email are in the inbox.
But in Webmail or Outlook we cannot find the phantom mails.

Only Solution: delete on the iphone the exchange profile an make it new

we try a softwarereset on the iphone
we try a shutdown an reboot the iphone but the same result

please help it can't be the solution, delete and make new the exchangeprofile on the iphone always

sorry for my english
hope for a real solution
lg
Previous Topic: 7.4 seems to use absolute redirection and breaks Apache proxypass
Next Topic: Initial login issue with new Connect appliance
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Aug 24 05:17:39 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.73307 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.