Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Call history (Delete / inject lines in call history)
  •  
2the Maxx Technology

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

We are using an application which makes a connection to Operator trough an API and this works well Cool Thanks to Vladimir.

Regarding this we have a few questions about the call history:
- is it possible to delete specific lines in the call history log? We want to delete the lines which are processed in our app.

- is it possible to inject specific lines in the call history?
We want to use this to stresstest our app.

At the moment we can read the call history log and delete it afterwards. This works OK, no problem, but if we can manipulate the log like described above we will achieve a more smooth integration with our app.

Thx in advance,
Ron
  •  
kaboem

For our company im looking for the same thing i need to delete an single row of the call history list and to insert calls to do an stress test would be an great idea for our company as well.

How can i realize this with the kerio api ?

Thank,
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

The API does not provide methods for deleting or adding records to the call history. It is only possible to read it.

Vladimir
  •  
kaboem

Vladimir Toncar (Kerio) wrote on Mon, 28 November 2011 11:20
Hi,

The API does not provide methods for deleting or adding records to the call history. It is only possible to read it.

Vladimir

Hi Vladimir,

Is it maybe possible that this will be an feature in an short time because we realy need this?

Thanks,
  •  
2the Maxx Technology

Vladimir,

Thx for your feedback. Then we have to find a way to achieve it trough another method Cool

Ron
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

OK, but I still do not understand what kind of a test it is that requires you to alter the call log.
  •  
2the Maxx Technology

Vladimir Toncar (Kerio) wrote on Thu, 08 December 2011 11:11
OK, but I still do not understand what kind of a test it is that requires you to alter the call log.

Vladimir,

I can explain it to you by email if you want.

Ron
Previous Topic: Simultaneously call office phone + mobile
Next Topic: Overriding constraints for outgoing calls using PIN Codes
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 17 09:48:48 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00493 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.