Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » problems with Nokia N9 and Kerio?
  •  
Mirco76

Send a private message to this user
Hi guys,

Is there a problem with the NOKIA N9 (OS MeeGo Harmattan PR1.2) and Kerio?

I'm able to install my Kerio-Mail-Account on this smartphone. But after the installation, i'm not able to synch my mails and calender. I got this message: wrong e-mail

Any ideas?

Many thank's

Mirco

[Updated on: Thu, 01 December 2011 14:20]

•  
toniw

Our company has about 10 Nokia N9┬┤s. All seems to sync correctly. However N9 cannot fetch any email attachments when N9 has been configured to use MfE for Kerio connection. It will just say "Unsuccesful". When using IMAP, it works.
  •  
DonGiovanni

I have the same issue with the N9 not fetching any email attachments and tried the IMAP wich does work but it fails to send out any emails!! I have tried different ports for the outgoing mail without any success. Any suggestions please?
Please!!
Thank you,
  •  
danicucci

Dear Sirs

I'm trying to connect nokia N9 to kerio connect through mail for exchange but unfortunately seems not work. In ou company I've setted many nokia, iphone, android but with this N9 I tried with all the kinds of settings but unfortunately no way. Please could you help me?
Thank you in advance
  •  
danicucci

anyone could help please?
  •  
toniw

N9 is officially unsupported in Kerio Connect. Have you enabled unsupported devices sync?

"In Version 7.3.0 and later, this can be done through the web administration console under "Configuration" -> "Advanced Options" and place a tick next to "Allow synchronization of unsupported Exchange ActiveSync devices"."

Earlier versions of Kerio Connect does not have this option in Web Admin interface but you can enable it by editing "mailserver.cfg" file.

"
Stop the Kerio Connect server.

Locate the mailserver.cfg file (see below for location). Edit this file with a text editor.

Search for the following variable:

<variable name="AllowUnsupportedDevices">0</variable>

Change the value from a '0' to a '1'

<variable name="AllowUnsupportedDevices">1</variable>

Save the change and restart the Kerio MailServer.

*Please note that by allowing unsupported devices, Technical Support may not be able to help with any issues that may occur with the unsupported device.

The default location of the 'mailserver.cfg' file is:

Windows: C:\Program Files\Kerio\MailServer

Mac: /usr/local/kerio/mailserver

Linux: /opt/kerio/mailserver
"
Previous Topic: Distribution Lists in client apps for Mac
Next Topic: Zur├╝ckgeschickte Mails
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Oct 18 18:30:08 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.11579 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.