Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Have multiple accounts in Apple Mail
  •  
unityweb

Send a private message to this user
I'm using Outlook 2011 on Mac for a while now; quite satisfied as it crashes some times.

I'm giving a try to Apple Mail (latest, Lion). I'm able to setup the first account perfectly with the "Integration tool from the webmail"; but when I add a second account; so I repeat the same process but I change the login; I end up with two accounts but all the folders are the exact same (even if I can see the credentials of the two accounts are different).

I see that accounts are being of type 'Exchange IMAP', but I can only add IMAP or Exchange when I create manually.

Has anyone succeeded in having multiple exchange accounts in Apple Mail using Kerio Connect 7.3.0 ?

Thanks !
  •  
maccentre

With Mail, you can only set up one Exchange IMAP account. In relation to Mail.app, Exchange and Exchange IMAP are the same.

You can set up a second account, but it will have to be configured manually using IMAP. The only difference will be that you have to map the Sent, Drafts and Trash folders.
  •  
pal

I had the same problem. Would be nice if the Kerio installer would check this before it creates another Exchange IMAP account!
Previous Topic: Duplicate Emails When in Multiple Mailing Lists
Next Topic: ┬┐performance went down?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 24 00:30:00 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00415 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.