Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Duplicating Calendar Entries (Big Problem)
  •  
mrralan

Send a private message to this user
I have had several users with Calendar entries duplicating for no known reason. It gets so bad that they get over 150,000 files in their Calendar folder. These entries just repeat themselves and build up. Anyone else see this?

[Updated on: Tue, 06 December 2011 14:51]

•  
stothers

yes.

it's a known problem, which i believe stems from Entourage. Something to do with external calendar invites and/or calendar changes and updates.

contact support. they have a "de-duplication" script that will help clean it up. then you have to find the source of the error and kill it. with fire.

i still haven't tamed my system, but the script helps.

Gary.
  •  
rrisdal

I have been fighting this issue on and off with Kerio for a year or more, still don't have a permanent solution. Entourage 2008 seems to be the cause, issue started for me with Kerio 7.1 and still happens with 7.3. Outlook 2011 doesn't have this problem, but shared calendars don't work with Outlook so I am struggling with Mac email client support for Kerio in a number of installations where users don't wan't to use the web interface.
  •  
mrralan

Thanks. We don't have Macs or Entourage. I should have stated that in my OP.
  •  
schwifty

What clients (mobile, desktop) are you using? Recurring events with exceptions to the series will spawn duplicates forever in Entourage. We haven't seen anything else do that, however.

We are also still trapped between a rock and a hard place. We would like to prevent this duplication from happening by ditching Entourage and upgrading to Outlook 2011, but Outlook's issues are even worse. It will lock out entire accounts when connecting to them, forcing a restart of the server.

We've been waiting for fixes for one or both of these issues ever since Kerio introduced EWS support and implicit scheduling, i.e. almost a year now. Exchange is looking better every day.
  •  
mrralan

We are using Outlook. UK Support thinks Android devices attached to the User account might be causing this.
Previous Topic: Kerio MailServer Web Administration: Error 403
Next Topic: bug report 7.3.0
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 05:02:36 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00444 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.