Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » all@ group???
  •  
bob78787

Send a private message to this user
Is there an "all" domain group? Our old server by default had an "all" user group that everyone was a member of. Only people from the domain could email this group, by default everyone was a member, but there was an option at the user level not to receive these emails. Is there a similar option in Kerio? I don't want an all group that someone outside the domain could spam. I also don't want to have to manually maintain a mailing list. This is basic stuff that just seems to be missing. HELP!

[Updated on: Thu, 15 December 2011 05:05]

•  
Kedar

If you have directory service (Active Directory, Open Directory), I think it's possible use build-in groups.
  •  
KCAP

We are/were looking for the same function,

done so far:
we created a domain group, with all our users, this is working as a e-mail for all.
Only this is indeed a e-mail also for outsiders and so spam danger.

I tried to set the option This group can send/receive email from own domain, but after that all our users could not send any mail to outside anymore, so not useable.
After this a made a spam rule, that when getting a email from outside to "allusers<_at_>mydomain.com" it will be denied. This sam rule doesn't apply for the domain users. This works only not when this email address is in a BCC.

So would like to a function (not the list), for group mail address only for use inside our domain, not functional for 'foreign' email addresses

Teun

[Updated on: Thu, 15 December 2011 15:34]

Teun
KCAP [NL]
Previous Topic: ldapsearch doesn't return all entries, Thunderbird does
Next Topic: How to downgrade from 7.3.1 to 7.3.0? - Solved
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Sep 19 19:03:43 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00402 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.