Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » SendMeetingCancellations parameter not supported (stuck in outbox, creates multiple meeting notices in many calendars)
  •  
stothers

Send a private message to this user
Outlook 2011 on Mac

User attempts to update/change a meeting. Item gets stuck in outbox, but creates multiple meeting requests in everyone else's inbox.

"SendMeetingCancellations parameter not supported" is the error on the outlook client.

•  
rrisdal

Seeing the same thing, not sure why some meetings are doing this with Outlook 2011
  •  
Kedar

Hi,
as far as I know, it's problem with recurrent meetings with exceptions created in Outlook 2011 with Perth timezone (GMT+8)
It has been filed as a bug and is currently scheduled to be fixed in Kerio Connect 7.4.0
  •  
sfpete

Seeing the exact same thing... but most definitely not in the Perth time zone.

•  
beatle20359

I'm seeing the same thing with Outlook 2011.. GMT Time Zone.

I placed a call to support about this earlier this week.

One meeting this happened with the invite was sent to an alias the user had rather than her correct email address. Do any of your affected users have aliases?

Are the affected users dragging the meetings in Outlook to a new time slot or are they opening the meeting and changing the time manually?

Thanks
Beatle

[Updated on: Sat, 21 January 2012 00:10]

•  
sfpete

Yes!

Absolutely.

One of the invites does have an alias, and most likely that alias was the address that was invited.

I advised the user in this instance to not use that alias for invitation purposes until we can figure out what's going on.

They are opening the meeting and changing the time manually.

Pacific time zone here.

Thanks Beatle and all for any further feedback or info...
  •  
beatle20359

Hi Pete,

The user I have with the meeting invite being sent multiple times to another user is running Entourage with the originating meeting coming from Outlook 2011. The version of Outlook appears to make no difference and I had hoped my upgrade from 7.2.4 - 7.3.1p2 would solve it.

It's causing a few issues for some people who have external clients being sent multiple meeting related mails. Hopefully this will get sorted out before 7.4 with a patch.

Out of interest what server platform are you running Kerio on. We're on OS X10,6.7 Server although I doubt that has anything to do with it.

have a good weekend
Beatle
  •  
stothers

still seeing this error...

Does anyone know if the "multiple updates" stop after the time for the changed meeting has passed?

to be specific, the meeting was changed from 10am to 3pm. several notices werent sent to all attendees at several times during the day. will they stop on their own (now that the 3pm meeting has passed) or will i need to delete the appointment entirely?

thanks,
Gary
  •  
ouzelum

For what it's worth, I was getting these messages in the logs and the culprit was an invited resource that was already booked for that time period. Assigning a different resource to the meeting immediately caused the errors (and the repeat emails) to stop.
Previous Topic: Content Filter 0%
Next Topic: 7.4 Active Directory Extensions not installing
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Oct 18 02:04:42 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00496 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.