Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » incoming calls shows prefix (How can you delete de prefix from incoming calls from different sip trunks)
  •  
ZReau

Send a private message to this user
i have multiple siptrunks in kerio and created different extensions to call an XXX prefix to take one of the outgoing sip trunks now when you call one of the sip trunks the call id incoming seeing the prefix and then the callerid how do i strip the prefix for incoming calls?
  •  
ICT and Me

Hi Alex,

I'm not following your problem. Please can you provide us with some screenshot.
Or call us on monday. We are Operator Reseller and maybe we can help you out.

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
  •  
ZReau

What i ment is

When mine phonenumber is 0302436347

Een domeinen Calls i see this in THE screen 1199 0302436347
1199 is mine prefix for ontging line Smile
  •  
ICT and Me

I think that you have made some mistakes in the routing.
Or it's just the right way. If you have multiple incoming lines, but you want to dialout on just one line, this is the way.
The incoming call gets the prefix so if you want to recall the number because you had mis the call. Then Asterisk knows that the call must go over the outcoing line. Otherwise it goes back on the same line as the phone call was coming in to Asterisk.

Please, call us Monday. We support you if you have a licensed Operator or 30 day trial.

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
  •  
ZReau

Whats your phone nummer?
  •  
ICT and Me

You can find it on the site.
www.ictandme.nl -> contact

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
Previous Topic: Kerio Operator 1.2.0 RC2
Next Topic: Kerio Operator 1.2.0 RC2 Voi
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 17 11:23:32 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00447 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.