Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Quota Displayed in Web Mail (Quota Percentage was displayed in Web Mail for my account)
  •  
etieseler

Send a private message to this user
Hello All,

We were running 7.2.3 Patch1 for a while and I noticed that in the Web Mail, my account had the Quota percentage used displayed next to the log off link. I logged into another account and I noticed that it was not displayed there. Two nights ago I upgraded us to 7.3.1 and now in my account, the quota is no longer displayed.

My question is what did I do to get that to display? I don't remember doing anything special, but somehow it was turned on for my account. Does anyone know how to turn it on? Because I liked to have that available and I want to turn it on for other people too so they can be aware of how much storage they are actually using.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Regards,
Eduard Tieseler
MetroList Services, Inc.
  •  
Kedar

Send a private message to this user
Hi,
this is quota warning and it's visible in the toolbar only if user hits some threshold.
On Today page is quota visible always - click on the root of folders tree ("user<_at_>domain").

You should upgrade to Kerio Connect 7.3.0, quota feature is improved in this version (threshold is configurable, warnings by e-mail to user and admin etc.)
Previous Topic: iCal in 10.6.8 chews up system RAM
Next Topic: deleting email slow
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 09:31:51 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00418 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.